Find a Psychologist

You can use the Find a Psychologist feature of this website to locate a psychologist who is in practice in your part of the state. This feature is designed to allow you to set a number of criteria including such things as zip code, type of problem you want to address, whether Medicaid is accepted, and a number of other options. If you prefer, you can call the WPA Office at 608-251-1450.

When looking for a psychologist, it may be helpful for you to gather information from a variety of sources. Today, many family practice physicians work with teams that include psychologists. Your physician may be able to refer you to a psychologist he or she knows and trusts. You can also ask for recommendations from clergy, family or friends.